Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

How to get rebate on Forex Trading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to get rebate on Forex Trading

Post by forexcashback28 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 am

Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check: Forexcashback.info)
3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

ACM
Alpari UK
Avafx
Dukascopy
Etoro
FXCBS
FXCM
FXDD
Fxopen
Fx Pro
GallantFX
Go Markets
Liteforex
Marketiva
Tadawul FX
X Forex

forexcashback28

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to get rebate on Forex Trading

Post by hazeline03 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 am

I think you need to register first at your wanted broker then get paid forex cash back for trading forex, before you can get the forex rebate. Because the biggest part of commissions paid to us will be paid back to you.

hazeline03

Female
Registration date : 2010-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda29 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 am

When trading the forex market is choppy, which is great transaction channels that are in place to escape. If there is no indication of which direction the market moves, traders can go long when it is in the lower range, and short in high-end. This can save a few glitches, but again, it is best to wait until the price out of reach of commercial channels so that, ideally, you will be able to capture the tendency of small groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Melinda29

Female
Registration date : 2011-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ytfxaffiliates on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 am

There are many people who are involved in forex trading and do not know about the great benefits that forex introducing brokers (IB's) can bring to their trading. One of the direct advantages of using these brokers is that the trader gets cash back in the form of forex rebates.

ytfxaffiliates

Male
Registration date : 2011-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by olixlite on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

I really do find this system to be very interesting, one actually get some money back from trades you make. That's just simply good I must say, while I was doing some research on this, there seems to be no bad side to it. Just profits all the way.

olixlite

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2014-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top