Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

GET THE CURRENCY STRENGTH METER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GET THE CURRENCY STRENGTH METER

Post by piponacci on Sat May 03, 2008 11:54 am

Hello forex traders and aspiring forex traders out there!!! Have you been one of those seriously battered by the forex market? Have you lost your entire account time and time again and probably lost other peopleís money with yours. Have you been relegated to the 95% loosing division?

Well its time to put those loosing days behind you. Because the truth is not that youíre not a good trader but that you donít have a proper view of the markets real time, courtesy of your broker. So I would like to introduce use this opportunity to introduce to you a brand new toolÖ.

THE CURRENCY STRENGTH METER

The currency meter is an excel tool that looks at all pairs and uses various weighting calculations to find out how, relative to the others, a particular currency is doing. It measures eight individual currency strengths by making comparisons with how that currency interacts with others. Strength or weakness is not clear using one chart. In order for you to figure out if the currency is strong, you have to open other charts and see if it shows strength against other currencies. The currency meter tells you at a glance which currencies are moving and which charts you should open to take a look. The meter takes a free data feed from a typical METATRADER interbank broker and shows us in real time which currency is most active. It moves all the time the market is moving. Sometimes very fast, and other times quite slowly. The meter allows us to narrow down a pair of currencies to trade. Once you begin using strengths and weakness as your guide, the market begins to make sense. Your objective is to purchase a currency that is strengthening (going up in price) and purchase it with a currency that is expected to weaken. The currency meter allows a foreign exchange trader to see strengths and weakness.

The currency meter is so simple to use. Yet itís extremely powerful. It does all the work for you; all you have to do is make a quick match of any one of 7 different currencies. And even then, itís pointed out which ones are strong or weak. Armed with this new breakthrough in trading technology, youíll easily anticipate which combinations of currencies are going to move where, allowing you to swoop in and capture huge moves.

The currency strength meter :

Covers all major currencies
It works on demos and live accounts.
Works with all Microsoft operating systems

Can you imagine the satisfaction and pride youíll feel when you complete a series of winning trades? When word gets out to your family and friends that youíve conquered this pinnacle of trading, your life is never going to be the same! Your friends will ask you for investment tips. They will be flocking around you, because theyíll view you as a knowledgeable expert. Even your boss, if heís still around, may ask you for money advice. Youíll enjoy higher levels of self-confidence, and quite possibly a stunning increase in your income too. When your number of winning trades increases dramatically, so does your ability to rapidly grow your wealth.

So forget all these adverts for businesses that are better than the forex market like spread betting, fixed odds trading; the truth is that all this businesses depend on the existence of the forex market. If you canít make it in forex then you canít make it in those. With the Currency Strength Meter to guide you, youíll quickly hone in on real trades with laser accuracy.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 10, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members are free to post their contributions,comments and questions on this site but pls no blatant forex adverts/marketers on this niche forum;And according to the U.S Disclosure Act, there are no guarantees in stocks, forex or futures trading.)

piponacci

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GET THE CURRENCY STRENGTH METER

Post by piponacci on Sun May 04, 2008 6:17 pm

This first pic shows the first page of the currency meter called the strength form. Here you can see all the currencies supported by the meter at the topmost level. The second row contains the pip range i.e distance between the currency pair's high and low for the day. The third row shows the relative strength of the currencies . It clearly shows which currency is strong and and which is weak between any pair. The last row shows the isolated currencies and their wiegthed strength or weakness. All u have to do is to match a strong currency to a weak one for a buy trade or a weak to a strong one for sell trades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

can't seem to attach the pics.. Sad

anybody got tips on attaching images here Idea

piponacci

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piponacci on Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Here it is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

piponacci

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piponacci on Tue May 06, 2008 11:35 am

Here's d second pic, which shows the page with the charts called rubber bands. This chart mainly shows you the overbought and oversold conditions of each of the currencies. When the currency starts trending towards the center of the chart it shows the currency is tending to oversold regions and sooner or late will snap back as the law of elasticities states. Also when the currency starts toward the outer peaks of the chart it means the currency is moving into overbought territory and is nearing the end of its move. This is good for pipointing reversals.

piponacci

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piponacci on Thu May 08, 2008 12:52 pm

The third pic shows the weightings of each currency graphically;i.e. by looking at the chart/graph you can visually pinpoint the strongest currencies and the weakest ones. On this chart you can clearly see that chf is the weakest currency while the GBP is the strongest followed by the AUD

piponacci

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ogolopaul on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

hi..please can you tell me how to get it... my e-mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ogolopaul

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovers77 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

how can i get the currency srenght metre

lovers77

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovers77 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

how can i get your currency strength metre.

lovers77

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how do i get the meter

Post by lovers77 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

i do i get your meter, how much will i pay to get it.

lovers77

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piponacci on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Hello i'm so sorry, i haven't been visiting the forum for some time now and that's why i haven't contacted y'all for your requests for the currency meter. The currency meter has been super revamped and is more sophisticated now; if still interested send me a mail at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i will send you the details

Cheers
Piponacci

piponacci

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namdo on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

hi piponacci,
I sent you an email from exlora2000@mybestmail. Pls do send me the details.

thanks,
namdo
namdo

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://cashtool.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fxcoaching on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 am

Hello first time here, but looks so great joining discussion with the traders like me.

fxcoaching

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awang888 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Hii piponacci,
i'm already send you an email from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Can you send me the detalis about the currency strength meter as soon as possible. Tq

awang888

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top