Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

i've done exchange with e-forexgold and they served me well

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i've done exchange with e-forexgold and they served me well

Post by philopaul4u on Sat May 10, 2008 3:52 am

e-forexgold.com is a good ecurrency exchanger. i've done currency exchanges with them and they've perfectly served me.

firstly i did a transfer of $56 from my e-gold account to my ebulllion account and they exchanged it almost on the same day and i received $54. i've also done $22 and $100 exchange from my e-gold account to my liberty reserve account and they've served me well.

i wote for them that their services are wonderful and okay
incase you still need to confirm, they are a full member of GDCA and my phone number for possible contact is 08039594792
i'm izu franks and a forex trader
my website is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

contact e-forexgold.com through

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

philopaul4u

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i've done exchange with e-forexgold and they served me well

Post by Follett on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm

I've been eForexGold client since 2004 (!). Always professional, excellent support, reasonable fees. I am not affiliated with them, I just love them.
They are not exchanging e-gold and e-bullion now (for obvious reasons), but continue exchanging Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, c-gold, pecunix and Technocash. I also have a debit card of theirs which allows me to withdraw money from e-currency to cash at an ATM.

Follett

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top