Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

Why is my laptop keyboard typing random letters when I push the spacebar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is my laptop keyboard typing random letters when I push the spacebar?

Post by henrykasdf on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 am

I have a Dell laptop that is about two years old. It doesn't do this all the time, but sometimes, when I push the spacebar, it enters a space but also types two or three random letters. So for example, a sentence that I don't fix looks like this...
I do not know why my Dell Inspiron Keyboard is jfadding in random letters sometimes when I push the spacebar.

What is causing this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks so much!

henrykasdf

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is my laptop keyboard typing random letters when I push the spacebar?

Post by olixlite on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:50 pm

henrykasdf wrote:I have a Dell laptop that is about two years old. It doesn't do this all the time, but sometimes, when I push the spacebar, it enters a space but also types two or three random letters. So for example, a sentence that I don't fix looks like this...
I do not know why my Dell Inspiron Keyboard is jfadding in random letters sometimes when I push the spacebar.

What is causing this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks so much!
The problem may vary, but the most common cause for the random keys entry is the panel of the keyboard. The panel is having some technical fault, and this may cause one key to have interlink with other keys, so when intend to enter a particular key, it triggers the other. like it's merging with other keys. Just try have the panel checked or ask for the help of an expert near you.

olixlite

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2014-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top