Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

How to repair retainer on laptop keyboard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to repair retainer on laptop keyboard?

Post by henrykasdf on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 am

we have this toshiba laptop and a piece of rice got stuck under the arrow key ( idk how the hay it got there... dont ask.) So I impatiently tried to remove the key from the Toshiba Tecra Keyboard and accidentally broke off the tiny white skeleton thingy ( retainer, right? ) So now we have now ^ arrow key. My husband is pissed off at me big time, he wont stop yelling at me when I suggest fixing it. It was all my fault I broke it but he is 100% sure it isnt fixable. He says I cant replace the little white retainer, its permanently ruined for good. I am not convinced, is there a place where I can buy online or nearby those little retainer parts? Please help... :/

henrykasdf

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top