Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

Currencies Outlook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Currencies Outlook

Post by LQD Markets on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 am

EUR/USD – 1 Hr Chart

A like ‘M’ pattern was thought to be forming as of yesterday as the correction failed to happen at the C level but carried on upwards instead following the 1 Hr chart. Prices was supposed to have reached the C point as of yesterday itself at approximately 1.3053 to 1.3059 and then start moving downwards. Then didn’t happen. Overall the Euro is still believed to be in Bullish territory. For longer term traders, the 5-0 Bearish pattern seemed to still be intact.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LQD Markets

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Currencies Outlook

Post by LQD Markets on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:29 am

EUR/USD Forecast

As for patterns this morning, I am not particualrly keen in making any ‘set-in-stone’ forecasts as the closest I got to was the ABCD pattern for the EUR/USD 1 Hr chart. The chart below is one that compares the uptrend move as indicated as ‘momentum’ but a divergence occured with the Volume to be total the opposite. That move up could potentially be the first leg of an ‘M’ pattern indicating Bullishness. Although being Bullish in most time frames for the EUR/USD, I am not forgetting positive sentiments for the Dollar follwoing the FOMC meetings. I am doubting the formation of a clear pattern forming so ‘when in-doubt, stay out’ which is my strategy for the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LQD Markets

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top