Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

be the first to know about this software never seen before

View previous topic View next topic Go down

be the first to know about this software never seen before

Post by mikabubakar on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 pm

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
This post is really a must read!

Allow me quickly share this important information's with you.

Last week i introduce my network to a forex website, that as far as i am concerned it is the best Forex Product available in the Nigerian market for now,because not only will you learn the step by step guide approach on how to start trading in forex and be making mega bucks, but also it comes with a software that automatically trades on your behalf. This software works! It's not the old ones we have been hearing about. It's the best FOREX software in the Global market develp by a nigerian fx michael [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of my network who jumped at the offer have already started making money with it,infact one of them is guaranteed of making $6000 in less than 30 days from now without doing anything as he has programmed the software to trade fx ade on his behalf while he is at work.

When i first introduced that offer last week, my product was selling for N80,000 but right now i have increased the price to N100,000. You can go check it out for yourself at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But not to panic, i have made a deal for my subscribers and memebers of this forum alone.you can subscribe for monthly period at the amount of #15,000 as it comes with an upgrade for each month due to market change or economic unrest.

Also if you have plans to enter the forex market[which you should as there is a lot of money there] you should get your own guide from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this would be pretty expensive) but you can go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a far asistance alternative in position we manage ur account with such a wonderful programme to the extent we can apply for any loan after becoming a member.

This is what you should do right now;

1. Hurry by e-mailing to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see things for yourself. Then,
2. Go to softloansclub.blogspot.com.

I did this for you, so you don't spend as much as #30,000 on seminars or even N70,000 and above on training which u are left alone to be confronted with stress. I know how it feels when you don't get value for your money. Valuable things like this one is expensive, i won't lie to you but i have tried in my own capacity and influence to make it cheaper for you.

If you spend that money to trade with this system, you won't regret it. The good thing is that you don't need to know jack about FOREX analysis. just set up the software and configure it to the settings that you will get and you are good to go! you can go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more instructions, contact michael on 08055047313

Just remember to send me a sovenire when you start making your money. And if you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact me. I will make sure i be of help even if i can't, i should be able to put you in the right and safe hands.

2009 is your year! You are the only one that can stop yourself this year!

GET UR FOREX BOOKS AS AN ENPOWERING UR MIND AND STRATEGIES
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mikabubakar

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: be the first to know about this software never seen before

Post by finvik on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:17 pm

wow!this really sounds interesting and easy to learn product

finvik