Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

I need PayPal, i have LR and MB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need PayPal, i have LR and MB!

Post by migy on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 pm

I have 800$+ of LR (i can make printscreen etc.) and arround 240 of MB, i need this exchanged to PayPal ASAP, i have won an auction on EBAY and i need to pay via PayPal, i need arround 750$ of PayPal to my item. I don't 1st send to non-reputed members, i CAN send 1st to reputed members!
OTHERWISE i never send 1st in advance!

I don't exchange under 100$ AND scammers don't waste my time.

Add me only on MSN, if you can provide me clean funds (not stolen and must be paypal balance funds, i will check this).

When you pass my verification proccess (i might call you and i might require other proofs)
I will send you my LR or MB instantly.

ONCE AGAIN, scammers go away, since i will call up paypal and check your funds!!!

My MSN => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

migy

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need PayPal, i have LR and MB!

Post by Emmer on Sat May 23, 2009 9:37 pm

I sent you an email message on this. Please check it and reply me. Thanks

Emmer

Male