Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

Yes, the robot trader is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yes, the robot trader is here

Post by virmon on Thu May 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Here I am Smile

Welcome me people, I'm a trader with robots in my pocket
I run my own EA and it works perfect for me

See you in discussion!

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nice one,virmin,but can you please give out live signals from ur stuff, so all forexgreenlanders can verify your claims.We are waiting...)

virmon

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-14

View user profile http://virtualmakemoney.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yes, the robot trader is here

Post by finvik on Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

Yeah you are welcome actually you don't have to say everybody is welcome in this beautiful board all the members of this board are good.

finvik

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile http://www.forexsecretsebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny100 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 am

Robots Trading - Finally: A Rock Solid FOREX Trading Robot that Consistently Makes Profits Trading FOREX And Places Totally Automated Buy / Sell orders For You! Forex trading robots facilities to all of them who are willing to trade with AVAFX? It is a good opportunity to take the highest benefit, deposit $200 you will get additional of $100 into your account send this code AVAQZ12 to account representative.

shiny100

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top