Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

IvyBot - Net Profit 745.11% for 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IvyBot - Net Profit 745.11% for 2008

Post by bestforexrobots on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Have you heard about Ivybot robot? This latest automated trading robot after going through numerous months of testing is finally going to be unleashed into the market.

ivybot forex system was not intended to be used by everyone because it wasn't programmed that friendly! Only when a commercial vendor persuaded the creators to open up their coding as it was a very profitable system. After many rounds of testing then it was marked to be released to the public.

Now everyone can benefit from the unique forex trading system found inside Ivybotforex system.

==> Visit Ivy Bot Review <==

Lets dig further to understand ivybot robot and whether it deserved all the attention so far.

We couldn't get a review copy from the vendors as they are limiting those copies to their private group. Luckily we knew some of the beta testors, so we could get some useful information on this automatic robot.

Ivybotforex software Review Points

What is exactly the uniquess of ivybot trading system and other forex robots currently sold in the forex market?

ivybot trading system has 4 different forex trading system to trade the 4 different currencies.

I am sure you have ever see a automated forex software that has a specialized forex trading system for the currencies.

==> Visit Ivy Bot Review <==

The vendors understand that most of the automated trading robot couldn't deal with trading other currencies other than EUR/USD thus the need to come up with a creative solution.

Thus Ivybotforex software has implemented a new unique solution to deal with this issue. That is to have individual forex trading system to trade each currency.

With a dedicated forex trading system, ivybot robot can deal with the volatility of the currencies much better. This results in a overall higher winning accuracy and trading frequencies. All these can mean a good difference in our trading profits.

What is my current impression of Ivybotforex system?

I was hoping to give a more conclusive statement but everything is too enclosed for me to make any neutral and informative judgement.

Everything looks well for now and I can't pinpoint much fault. One thing to note that it has a great winning accuracy considering that it is actually a scalping robot. The current live and backtest results indicate 90+ wins for every 100 trades. Impressive I must say.

ivybot trader is currently the only forex robot to include expert advisors for each of the 4 currencies traded. This mean a different set of forex trading system is catered for the 4 currencies. A plus is the lifetime free updates for this forex robot.

All looks good now and the vendors in charge seem capable and perhaps they will bring this forex automated software to the heights of Forex Megadroid and Fap Turbo.

bestforexrobots

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IvyBot - Net Profit 745.11% for 2008

Post by bestforexrobots on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 am

Bad News......... :<

Ivybot trading robot price is going up tomorrow afternoon.
If you are interested in the ivybot I would suggest purchasing before the price increase. I don't know what the price will be (I think $179 but not sure).

Again with clickbanks return policy you have 60 days so if you are on the fence you might as well save a few bucks and get it before the price increase.

P.S. Its not a marketing ploy on the price increase from Ivybot trading robot they really are raising the price of the product.

bestforexrobots

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top